To schedule this class today SIGN-UP here.
Adults 18 and older. Persons who are convicted felons, have a documented history of mental illness, or who have been convicted of domestic violence need not apply.
This course was developed and designed due to the ever increasing threat risk to ALL AMERICANS WORLDWIDE. These methods and techniques will provide you with the best chance possible of surviving in a life threatening, captive situation. This course emphasizes the IMMEDIATE AGGRESSION and VIOLENCE of ACTION necessary during a life threatening captive situation.
This Course Includes-
- Escaping from being bound
- Escaping rope, duct tape, handcuffs, and wire
- Creating and improvising tools and weapons
- Defending yourself while bound
- Disarming techniques
- Using all of your senses to gather information on your kidnappers
- Responding to interrogation