ROOM CLEARING FUNDAMENTALS
To Schedule this class today SIGN-UP here.
Shooters must show the basic skills of safe gun handling and shooting a group. Proof of shooting experience can be one of the following: RPG Defensive Pistol 1 certificate, Military DD-214, or demonstrate the pre-course assessment. Persons who are convicted felons, have a documented history of mental illness (individuals can be assessed by instructor for waiver to participate), or who have been convicted of domestic violence need not apply.
- Pistol and holster,
- ammunition 200 rounds,
- eye and ear protection,
- elbow and knee pads (suggested, not required),
- magazines and holster for magazines,
- suitable range attire,
- notebook and pen,
This course was designed to develop the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude essential to the safe and efficient use of a firearm for protection of self and family, and to provide information on the law-abiding citizen’s right to self-defense.
This Course Includes-
- Introduction to Room Clearing Fundamentals
- Basic Defensive Pistol Skills
- Strategies for Home Safety and Responding to a Violent Confrontation
- Slicing the Pie and How to Maneuver Corners
- Maximizing your Approach
- THE FATAL FUNNEL
- Basic Breaching Fundamentals
- Differences Between Day and Night Situations
- Further Training Opportunities
- Course Review and Examination