DURATION- 8 hours COST- $250
WHERE- Josephine County Sportsman Park, 7407 Highland Ave. Grants Pass, 97526
PRE-REQUISITES- RPG Basic Carbine or equivalent training. RPG Defensive Pistol 1 or equivalent training. Proof of shooting experience can be one of the following: Military DD-214, Prior LE/Private Contract/Armed Guard experience, or demonstrate the pre-course assessment. Persons who are convicted felons, have a documented history of mental illness, or who have been convicted of domestic violence need not apply.
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT- Weapons (carbine and pistol), sling, ammunition (300 rounds for carbine, 150 for pistol), eye and ear protection, elbow and knee pads (suggested, not required), magazines and holster, chest rig/kit, suitable range attire, notebook and pen, sunscreen, hydration.
1. This course expands upon beginner knowledge to broaden and elevate your overall carbine competency.
2. This course was designed to teach and expand the skillsets needed to effectively and safely engage in extreme close quarters (ECQ) contact situations with a pistol.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES-
· Engaging various targets
· Shooting from cover
· Rapid recovery from malfunction
· Introduction to stress drills
· Shooting on the move
· Expansion of Defensive Shooting
· Perfecting weapon retention and manipulation
· Holster drawing while engaged
· Foot work and body manipulation
· Overcoming weapon fixation
· Strategic use of surrounding items
· Course Review and Examination
****Be advised that this is an Intermediate/Advanced class, training situations may include close personal contact with firearms.****