Duration: 1 Day (8 hours) Cost: $200
Location: Rogue Protection Group, 2185 Spalding Ave. Grants Pass, Oregon
Pre-Requisites- Students should be in good physical health with no disqualifying pre-existing medical condition. Disqualification is at the discretion of the instructor on a case by case basis. Persons who are convicted felons, have a documented history of mental illness, or who have been convicted of domestic violence need not apply.
Course Summary-This course was designed to increase the student’s potential for surviving two these two situations: a lethal encounter against an attacker with various weapons such as knives, baton, firearms, and many other objects that could cause physical harm, and, a life threatening, captive situation.
This course emphasizes the IMMEDIATE AGGRESSION and VIOLENCE of ACTION necessary during such attacks.
Required Equipment- No required equipment. Street or work clothes. No shoes allowed on mats, socks or barefoot only.
· Disarming of rifle or handgun
· Dominating the encounter (overwhelming force)
· Using violence of action
· Foot work and body manipulation
· Physiology of a dangerous encounter
· Basic knife fighting strategies
· Expanding situational awareness
· Escaping from being bound
· Escaping rope, duct tape, handcuffs, and zip ties
· Creating and improvising tools and weapons
· Defending yourself while bound
· Disarming techniques
· Using all senses to gather information on the assailants
· Proper bounding techniques
· Course examination
*WARNING- This class is extremely graphic and requires violent actions that may not be suitable for some people. Be prepared for situations that could incur a high level of stress, both physically and mentally.*