BASIC CARBINE FUNDAMENTALS
To Schedule this class today SIGN UP here.
A desire to learn. Persons who are convicted felons, have a documented history of mental illness, or who have been convicted of domestic violence need not apply.
- Weapons (carbine),
- ammunition (300 rounds for carbine),
- eye and ear protection,
- elbow and knee pads (suggested, not required),
- magazines and holster,
- suitable range attire (weather appropriate),
- notebook and pen,
This course was developed and designed due to the ever increasing demand for basic carbine knowledge to be available to the public. These methods and techniques are designed to provide you with the best information and drills possible to ensure you can operate at your peak performance. This course emphasizes the basic uses and manipulations to allow you to operate in any situation.
This Course Includes-
- Fundamentals of carbine shooting
- Carry positions
- Ready positions
- Shooting positions
- Aiming/sighting/and compensation
- Safety manipulation
- After action drills
- Malfunction recovery
- Tactical/Emergency reloads
- Final practical exam